Friday, August 24, 2012

Relaxing Professional Indian Massage +

I am an Indian I-TEC qualified therapist with over 5 years of experience who is offering a professional massage service the Treatments I offer are the following: Swedish Massage Holistic Massage Javanese Massage Thai Oil Massage Deep Tissue Massage Soft Tissue Massage Relaxing Massage Foot Massage Indian head Massage So if you are suffering from the daily stress that leading the high life brings I can assure that I can make you feel relaxed and stress free to face the world again. I am located near to Stanmore if you would like to arrange an appointment please call the number above The services that I offer are available for both male & female clients and no sexual services are offered so please do not embarrass yourself by asking PROFESSIONAL UNISEX HAIRDRESSING. SALON BASED OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. I AM A WELLA COLOUR TECHNICIAN AND CUTTING EXPERT WITH 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSING LECTURER OFFERING AN AMAZING RANGE OF CUT AND COLOUR PROMOTIONS. SPECIAL OFFER: FULL HEAD OF WELLA HIGHLIGHTS AND A CUT AND BLOW-DRY FOR 55. NEW WELLA ILLUMINA COLOUR IN STOCK NOW. www.cherylirvinehairdressing.weebly.com Full set of french or natural gel nail extensions only 22 I am fully mobile and cover East Lothian and Edinburgh Available 7 days a week ! Get in touch by email to book your appointment :) Are you stressed from work and school holidays? Do just need to get away for a couple of h

0 comments:

Post a Comment