Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wedding Hair Stylist & Make Up Artist ( Mobile) +

Wedding Hair Stylist and Make Up Artist www.jenapeddie.com Have a personal wedding pack tailored to your needs. I have lots of experience with weddings and understand how important your big day is. Relax in the comfort of your own home or chosen venue and have one to one attention and pampering. I travel anywhere even abroad Pre wedding packages available including: Eye lash extensions Spray taning Cutting & Colouring Hair Extensions Nails Hair Treatments Brazilian Blowdry Travel costs may be additional Call to enquire about a quote or to book a trial 07816608268 website www.jenapeddie.com An amazing Swedish Body Massage available from a male massage therapist. The treatment duration is one hour offering total relaxation which includes a full body massage. The massage will enhance your energy, relaxing your mind and body, improving your energy level. It is for male and female It is a non sexual service My massage service is both outcall and in call and I cover the areas of bournemouth, poole. Looking for great rate? Here it is. I charge very competitive rates 25 / 60 mins 50 / 90 mins Please contact me if interested and if my mobile if off please reply to me through gumtree. thanks COUTURE LENGTHS HAIR EXTENSIONS! As a special offer i am offering for a limited time only * Full head of 16", 18" or 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment