Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Massage special - 1 Hour +

Pamper yourself - ultra delux - 07856792955 -Marcus Male Masseur Thank you for reading my advert. If your looking to escape for an hour from the stresses of daily life and relax, unwind, chillax and rejuvenate your body and mind then this massage is for you. The effects of this massage will last days and you pay after the massage not before and if you are not happy with your service its free. I cater to both male and female clients and all my products used are suitable for both male and female bodies. Your massage begins as you undress and lay down on the massage table which is covered in a fresh Egyptian cotton towels and a forehead rest. Aromatic Candles will be burning to promote a relaxing environment. I start with a hot steamed towel body treatment which assists in opening the pores and softening the muscles and skin to prepare them for a deep relaxing treatment and this will also help relax you. I then do a refreshing Tea Tr AM A GAY MALE OFFERING A RELIVING RELAXING MASSAGE IN THE COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME IN WALTHAMSTOW (PARKING OUTSIDE)AM ITEC LEVEL 2 TRAINED.GIVE YOURSELF A HOURS MASSAGE FOR 25 CALL JOSH ON 0759 5629063 THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE AM OPEN TO ALL JOSH 07595629063 As this will be your massage, give some thought to what you want, and let me know. Many of my male clients are unsure about what to wear for their massage. Some prefer to wear a t-shirt and trakkie bottoms. Others like to wear a smile on their face. I am a male masseur and I provide towels for everyone who likes to be warm during their massage Situated in Worcester, I am a welcoming, very well-qualified and

0 comments:

Post a Comment