Thursday, July 19, 2012

THAI THERAPEUTIC AND AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE IN ROMFORD/ EAST LONDON +

http://wondeethaitherapy.wordpress.com Hello my name is Wondee. I am a trained and experienced therapist from Thailand and have a certificate from Ministry of Labour, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. I offer Thai therapeutic, Aromatherapy, Swedish &, Relaxing Oil massage to ladies and gentlemen. If you are suffering from aches and pains, if you are tired after work or sport then come and see me. I will treat you with skill and care so that you will leave feeling totally relaxed, refreshed in both mind and body. Massage improves blood circulation and reduces strain which relieves muscle tension, pain, and stiffness. Opening Hours Monday to Fridy 9.00 am - 8.00 pm Saturday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm SUNDAY CLOSED To make an appointment please call me on 0753 1711542 I am located just a few minutes walk from Haro Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specifi

0 comments:

Post a Comment