Monday, July 16, 2012

Spray tans £15 or £10 each SUNDAY ONLY ?

Hello, for this Sunday only, I am offering a full body spray tan in the comfort of your own home for just 15 or get 5 or more people in one place and py just 10 each, message now to book x Hi there, My name is Rihana and Im offering full body massages to males, females and couples in the comfort of your own home or can visit a hotel if required. Sorry canot accomodate x I have very good hands and will ensure you are happy before I leave so what are you waiting for? Will bring with me a selection of goodies that can be implemented into your massage if you like also xx so Come and enjoy a relaxing stress free massage in your own home (please have a couch/bed ready as I do not travel with a massage table), I am very open and very friendly, my prices are 15 mins - 25 30 minutes - 35 45 minutes - 55 1 hour - 75 90 mins - 100 My prices are noegotiable & no hidden prices. Please ring to book/enquire. No with-held numbers please and no mess-abouts please. Thank you and look forward to meeting you Please note this is not a sexual service and massages open t Would you like a Therapeutic Massage with a difference.? If you have never tried our 4 handed massage therapy, now is the time to. We are 2 qualified and experienced female physical therapists who have been in the business for over 12 years and are second to none. Our de-stressing 4 handed massage therapy works in synergy to give a truly mind blowing experience. You will feel totally re-charged, relaxed and rejuvenated. Your aches and pains will be lifted away, your circulation improved, your stress levels lowered and your health and well-being at its best. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment