Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shellac Twinkle Toes with FREE Toe & Foot Wax £15!!!!!! ?

Hi I am a qualified beauty therapist who offers a number of treatments. My SPECIAL OFFER for July - August is Shellac Twinkle Toes with FREE Toe & Foot Wax 15!!!!!!! Welcome to bring along your children if you have no sitter! Im a fully qualified nail tech and hair extensionist but i have been out of the nails business for the past 2 years. (been cocentrating solely on hair extensions and hair replacement) Im offering a full set acrylic nail extensions for just 15.00 for a limited time only (usually 25.00) Im wanting to get back into the swing of doing nails hence the lower price so i can get my times back down to scratch! (No pun intended LOL) I only use NSI products and the attraction acrylic system is my fave! Great results, strong nails that last well. I also do nail art - from 2.50 Pre designed tips - extra 5.00 I can travel to you if your within Sheffield, or you can always come to me what ever is easiest for you really. So give me a call! I look forward to hearing from you :) What Is Laser Lipo? Laser Lipo is a revolutionary, pain free and instant way to lose inches. Unlike other forms of liposuction that require anaesthetic, surgery and significant recuperation time, laser lipo uses cutting edge laser technology to get rid of stubborn areas of cellulite that often just won’t respond to diet and exercise. Also because there it is non-invasive and doesn’t involve any surgery you are able to fit your laser lipo sessions around your busy life. Average loss of 1 inch in 30 minutes, special offer for August bookings, 250 for course of 8 30 minute sessions (rrp 500) Plus you get complementary use of the powerplate afterwards. Hello! I have recently qua

0 comments:

Post a Comment