Wednesday, July 18, 2012

GITA`S SHANTI MASSAGE (BY A MAURITIAN FEMALE THERAPIST) *

relaxing aromatherapy swedish ayurvedic indian head massage slimming sport massage pregnancy deep tissue also available manicure and pedicure for male for booking call me on 0770 905 4577 until 11.30 tonight Make up artist with experience in wedding and special occasions avaliable for your special day. You can visit me at home or i can come to your place. Weekends only. I live in Derby so there is no charge for visiting you within the city.(5 miles radius) Price : Wedding make up "BRIDE" is 45 inc. trial Bridesmaids and mothers or friends 25 Special Occasion is 30 Feel free to ask any question. If you interested please send me a message or call Maria on 07584320704 I provide a relaxing Swedish Full Body massage in a very discreet, clean private house. Showers and towels are available. I am fully qualified in providing Swedish Massage treatments and put my heart to it! All my customers are very satisfied! So if you need to relax, unwind, spend quality time - why not give me a call? I am available from Tuesday till Friday, 9am till 10pm; please call me on 07891469610 to make a booking! No witheld numbers!!! Please not this is NO Sexual service, this service is available to men and women. professional relaxing massage, by itec qualified and registered male therapist 11 years experience in relaxation techniques. kiss stress and strain goodbye with a totally relaxing and refreshing treatment come to me on hayl

0 comments:

Post a Comment