Thursday, July 19, 2012

FULLY QUALIFIED MASSEUSE -

I am qualified in Swedish massage and also Aromatherapy. I can offer anything from a very light touch massage to very firm. I like to put my heart and soul into the massage to make it as relaxing an experience for you as possible. Enjoy being pampered. Price 60 My place is in Newbury and I am also available evenings and weekends. Please call me for more information. This is a non sexual service offered to both men and women. Are you fed up of travelling to the hairdressers, waiting in a queue for you appointment and then having to go home and having your hair ruined by the weather. I offer a complete Mobile Hairdressing Service in the comfort of your own home at a very reasonable rate. Reductions for Family bookings. I have recently moved and caow offer my service to Ladies, Gents and Children within approx. 10 miles of the LS26 postcode: This includes: Castleford, Rothwell, Methley, Kippax, Normanton, Garforth, Mickletown, and surrounding areas. Please ring for a chat about your requirements, Call Yvone on 07708144768 I am a fully qualified and experienced therapist with ITEC qualification, providing sports massage, swedish relaxing and Chinese Tuina massage in chilled-out studio in Isleworth, convenient to Richmond, St. Margarets and Twickenham. Allow yourself to be pampered and have a revitalising experience that will leave you completely relaxed and de stressed by using a fusion mixture of blissfully soothing light and long strokes. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. All massages are fully customised to your requirements and needs This is a service for both genders. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment