Thursday, July 19, 2012

Eye brow/ lash tint and shape eyelash extensions !! Unbeatable prices +

Hi all, I am currently doing eye lash and brow tints for 6 pond each or 10 For both all colours available Eyelash extensions individual ones 12 And will gladly top any up that may come loose I am mobile so can do in your own home or you can come to me I also do facials for 10 with all elemis products !! Contact me on ... 07714016426 for details :) Fully Qualified Beauty Therapist, I am doing many offers, available weekdays/ nights and weekends. vouchers are available as well as parties! I specialize in Nouveau Semi Permanent lashes last up to 3 months 40 normally 45)/ Infills 220 Nouveau Express Lashes last up to 2 weeks 25. Weekend Lashes 15 NSI Acrylic nails 25 include white/natural tips, overlays on the natural nail, glitter/crushed shell and styled tips! NSI Gel nails 30 Blixz nails foils, Hands 20 Toes 20 or both for 35 Eyebrow tinting 6 Eyelash tinting 6 Threading for the whole face from 5 Waxing – Eyebrows 8 Upper-lip 6 Chin 6 Underarms 10 Half arm 10 Full arm 18 Bikini 10 Half Leg 18 Full Leg 25 Hot Waxing- Brazilian bikini 20 Hollywood 28 Bollywood 23 Bikini line 12 Californian bikini wax 15 Full leg & Bikini wax 25 Package ( Full leg & Bikini line 17) (Eyebrows & Uppe Hello! I have recently qualified in waxing and i am looking for a few people to be part of my case studies! So i am offering the following treatments at really discouted prices on a first come first served basis! Full leg wax for only 10 Armpit Wax 5 Bikini Line 5 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment