Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Amazing massage for Soul and Body *

Give yourself a bit of luxury: relax, peace, kick of energy for next few days and try amazing full body massage now! My name is Paula,20 yo, fully qualified masseuse (ITEC certificate) with great skills. I would like to offer you great way to relax... swedish, deep tissue or relaxing massage. About my place: * 1 min from Holloway rd station * clean, cosy with pleasant atmosphere in * relaxing music with candles * shower facilities For more info about my service, rates, link to my website please call me on: Paula: 0776 139 4573 xxx Service available for both genders. Please note: this is not a sexual service! Hello. I am a fully qualified professional Thai masseuse, ITEC Qualified and a experienced therapist. I provide a high quality therapy full body massage that will help to relieve stress and tension. The massage is open to both sexes - Male and Female I OFFER : Full body Thai, swedish, deep tissue, head massage or relaxing oil massage. PRICES : 50 per hour in call..........90 per hour out call For more information contact on : 07831822045 Available 7 Days a Week : 10am - 10 pm Nice friendly and clean environment......Not a sexual service! Thank you! Nada...... :) Whether you suffer from back pain, muscle stiffness or general body tightness we have the solution for you. We offer full body Sports Massage Therapy, Swedish and Thai Massage with

0 comments:

Post a Comment