Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES .

Have a Full Body Massage and Sanctuary; OR Indian Head Massage and Sanctuary; Paedicure - Foot Spa and Hand Massage +Tea/Coffee and chat; Sancturary - Tea/coffee or Juices and Chat and or Psychic Sessions (Tarot Cards). Remedial therapy; ***Services from really nice individual/s. Hi Im a Make up Artist based in Scotland,Glasgow area but have traveled to Edinburgh, Aberdeen and surrounding areas. I specialize in Bridal Make up. You can see my Wedding Gallery Album attached to this advertisement or on Facebook/google when you type in my name. If interested in a trial/availability and prices please contact me by email or phone. Look forward to meeting you. Kaeleigh Wallace M: 07 909 808 639 Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Men & Women Welcome Lucyna qualified masseuse 6 years experience in massage UK NARIC certificate Stratford (about 5 minutes walk from station - free parking) Call or Book an Appointment Online! My appointment hours are: Monday – Sunday, 8am – 8pm. www.massage-london.org classic, Swedish massage 60 minutes - 35 90 minutes - 55 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment